PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Artisans Digital Mall (“ADM”) is committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. This Personal Data Protection Notice (“PDPA”) explains how we collect and handle your personal information in accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Please note that ADM may amend this PDPA at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendment via our website (the “site”).
Users are deemed to have read and agreed to the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) upon using the site.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information means any information which relates to you and which was collected or provided to ADM. Your personal information may include your name, email address and contact details.
When you visit the Site, we collect Device Information such as your web browser, IP address, time zone, and any cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the Site, we collect information about your interactions with the Site. This information is collected via technologies such as cookies, log files, tags and pixels.
If you subscribe to any services, we collect Personal Contact Information.
Personal Information in this PDPA refers to both Device Information and Personal Contact Information.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is collected as required or permitted by law for transactions including:
– to process your requested services;
– to facilitate your participation in any contests, events or activities;
– to communicate with you in relation to our services and/or events;
– to operate our site safely;
– for internal investigations, audit or security purposes;
– to conduct internal marketing analysis and analysis of customer patterns and choices;
– for ADM’s internal records management and to comply with ADM’s legal obligations;
– to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner
You may opt-out from receiving such marketing or promotional material at any time. You may select the “unsubscribe” option provided in ADM’s communications.
We use the Device Information to screen for potential risk and fraud (example your IP address), and to improve and optimize our site and to provide relevant content.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information provided to us is processed by ADM (including any outsourcing partners). ADM will ensure that:
– Access to your personal information is restricted to staff who are contractually required to process your personal information in accordance with their respective job requirements;
– In the event of the sale of our business, the new owner will be owner of your personal information.
Please remember that any content you upload to the site, your information becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone.
4. WEBSITE, LINKS, THIRD-PARTY SITE & LINKS
Links to other sites are provided for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statement in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content on the linked sites or any use of the site.
5. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. CONTACT US
Contact us at email@example.com